What to bring
- Supplements that you are taking
- Any current lab results that you have
- Thoughts on what you would like to change or improve for yourself
- Any concerns or goals that you would like to see change in, this is a holistic approach that can help you in a range of different ways
- Any questions that you may have
What to wear
- Wear loose clothing, shorts are ideal
- We are able to accommodate you if you are not able to change clothing before your appointment
- Make sure you eat before your treatment
- Relax and breathe
- Ask questions
- Drink tepid water
- We do not accept insurance. When you come in we can give you a statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We do accept HSA, credit cards, check and cash.
- Initial visits are $125 . Please plan on 90 minutes for your initial visit.
- Follow-up visits are $85. Please plan on 60 minutes for your follow up visits.
- Nutritional or herbal supplementation based upon your goals and concerns to compliment your care are extra.
1960 Sidewinder, Suite 204, Belleaire Building, Park City, UT 84060
- Turn onto Sidewinder Drive
- The Belleaire and Bellemarc building is on the left and has a large parking lot in front
- Make sure and go in the Belleaire entrance, the sign is over the entrance
- Our office is on the second floor, and it is the second office on the right
- Signs say Stillpoint Healing Center and Phillips Chiropractic, suite 204